Travel Planning

Now starting to put some basic building blocks of detailed plannng in position. I have booked up an appointment with a travel clinic, to sort out my vaccination schedule and anti-malarial medication. Looking at application forms for currency cards and international SIM cards. I am looking to get both a Mastercard and a Visa currency card - the acceptability of these differs depending on where exactly I am going to be. Have printed out the tickets that I have received as e-tickets (flight from Bangkok and hotel in Beijing). Have also got my European Health Card and am booking up various eye, dental and medical checks. I have investigated getting an international driving licence, but this is something that is valid only for a year; is not valid for China; and generally does not seem worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment