Travel Planning - associated tasks

Sorted out a new mobile contract today, with a view to making it more readily accessible where ever I go. Also made appointments with my financial advisors for reviews of finance and banking facilities. None of these tasks were strictly necessary for the trip I am trying to arrange, but the trip was the motive for me getting off my chair to actually do something about them.

Also learnt more about the Airmiles devaluation and the process they are going to go through to roll it out - none of which is good news if I am to use Airmiles as a method of paying for what air flights I actually do.

Doesn't feel as if I have achieved much, as the new phone resulted in me spending a lot of time at my computer changing email addresses, links, and information. Still this is one set of tasks that should not need any attention for at least 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment